Lindsey and Nick were married on Saturday. It was a great day minus the 100 degree weather. We were all sticky and sweaty and probably smelly by the end of the day. But we were happy to finally have the day come. We were so happy to see them get married and be a part of their day. Lindsey looked gorgeous, as she always does. Nick was so cute as he couldn't stand still until after they were married. They had a nice cool luncheon at Mimi's Cafe and then we came back to set up for the reception. While I was getting the cake put together I had a nice little group of admires that I had to keep asking to back up so I could get all the way around the cake :)
So here are a few pictures from the day.
I skewered the cake so it wouldn't go anywhere. Ben and Danny thought that was pretty funny and didn't really believe that I'd drive a stake through my own cake that I had worked so hard on.
Alex got a hold of the camera and took a great upside down shot.
Here's another Alex shot - his cousin Brianna.
Here's one of me putting the million or so fondant balls around the layers.
And here is the finished cake.
Congratulations Lindsey and Nick! We know you were made for each other - you balance each other out and are the cutest stinkin couple we know! Love you!
3 comments:
Good Job!! And I am glad to see that you were succsessful in properly dressing the boys and not loseing any of their clothes!!!hehehe!
Jen you are amazing. That cake was so awesome, I wish I could have seen it in person!
That is some serious talent! I wish I could do that with a cake! I love it and am seriously so impressed!!! Good work! -Melanie (Baker) Crowley
Post a Comment