We had Spencer's birthday party last Friday and he was so funny. He gave everyone that walked in a hug (which is a big deal for him because he normally just ignores people most of the time). He pretty much walked by the presents without even noticing them but Alex was way excited to see so many things wrapped. If anyone touched the gifts he would come up and rip it out of your hands and say, "It's Spencer's birthday." and then he would want to play with it. Spencer was all for the food though. 
We had a great BBQ and had a great time watching the boys play with Spencer's new toys.
We had a bit of a disaster with the birthday cake. 
I'll post pics of the progression of the death of Thomas the Tank. But even that was pretty funny.
It started out ok. I glued the two halves togeghter with frosting. Then I got the whole thing frosted and it started to tilt. Then it just kept going till finally I had to take the bottom half off and just leave the top half on the plate. Spencer got the crushed half but all he wanted was the frosting anyway. Good times.
No comments:
Post a Comment