So this year with our garden we thought we'd be bold and plant carrots. I've heard they are hard to grow so we thought we'd at least try and if nothing came of it then it was fine. So after a month of nothing coming up in that part of the garden I said "oh well" and planted other things there. Well, as June came and went I started noticing these little sprigs of things that I knew weren't weeds but they were in the wrong spot to be plants. It finally dawned on me that we had our long lost carrots coming in. So yesterday I was out picking green peppers and I thought I'd pull up a carrot to see how they were coming along. And HELLO, they were huge. 
As you can see Alex was SOOOO happy to hold them for me so I could take a picture.
3 comments:
oh my! Alex are you going to help your Mom make carrot cake?
Love Grandma Bonnie
Those are huge!! holy cow! you must be a diligent gardner!! hehe!tcdntn
o.k. on your google toolbar there is a picture of 3 cubes-red yellow and blue with a black arrow click on it a screen will scroll down and you will see the orange blogger "B" and it will say beside it "add google blog search button" click on it!
Post a Comment