Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember. And since this is really my family's blog, it can be a memory about any member of our family!
2. Next, repost these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.
It is actually pretty funny to see the responses.
Have fun!
1 comment:
A memory of us...I can't think of just one. The last one is of you and Ben buying a car so that you could drive to Portland for our wedding. I was so excited that you were going to be there and then I hardly had the opportunity to talk to you. :( Another is that everytime I had a flight stop in Utah on my way home from college I would call you from a pay phone. Other...well, high school I think says enough!!
Post a Comment